Why Can’t I Let Go Of Ūla Venckus ?

 



Why do I keep on thinking of you? 


Why can’t I STOP and let myself be normal again from this world?


I am fed up from those distance and withdrawal that you hold back against me.


Why girl??? WHY??!! 


Can’t you just shown me a slight of who you really are made of for me.


The amount of time that I put into that crazy love for us??? Was it all just a joke or nothing? 


Did you even Care to See if I was okay?? 


I GUESS NOT! 


You don’t care about me. You wanted to reject me and break me. And when you got what you got… I hope you finally find clarity that I am bruised from that disconnection that you put me thru.


You don’t know how much I been bottling my feelings up and acted like I don’t care anymore about you. 


But why should I still care about you Ūla??? 


What makes you so important around my world that others couldn’t capture my heart like what you did.


Why can’t you just shoot me and erase me completely from your world. 


Then you know Xena East will never be here anymore.


I feel the loneliness… I don’t even have friends and I don’t freaking care if I don’t. 


I rather be alone.


I don’t want this kinda love anymore with Ūla but same time why can’t I erase her off my mind like a data chip. 


Why are my emotions messing up with my whole energy aura right now?


Why can’t I just see you like any other basic artist and just not care?


Why do I have to even get so personal with you?


Why??? 😭😭😭 


Why can’t you just let me go???? and just called it a day and erase me out of your world. 


I just hope that whatever you are doing to me… you have won. I gave up. You got my eyes. You got my attention, my love, and my EVERYTHING!!! 😕💔


Now you can just move on…. And say that!! Xena East is just a NOBODY!!


SAY IT!!!! 😢


Say that Xena East is a Nobody to me… her whole shit is all made up and fake. 


Fuck Xena East. 


I hope you’re fucken happy Ūla.


You can move on… while I rest in peace at 6 feet down below of this earth. 


You can say it!!!! Fuck Xena And her shit…. Tell her!! Tell her she Doesn’t Deserve anyone… 


I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY Ūla Venckus. 


YOU CAN SAY That the whole Xena East thing is just an imagination and can move on and Close that Chapter.


Anyways. Bye! I am So done with feeling like a wracking ball… knowing that you have fucked me over. And fucked with my feelings.


I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY AND HAVE NO REGRETS OR REMORSE FOR IT! 💗


Comments

Popular Posts